Monday, June 27, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #24-2016

Today's Mistletoe Monday Challenge:
Use gold or silver as the only ink/embossing powder for the design.
Use a dark colored card base (black/navy/etc).


Using my darkest blue that wasn’t “blackish”, I dry-embossed (using my Cuttlebug) a wintery scene. Embossing ink and powder were adhered in silver, then heated up the gun and WHOOSH! I watched the melting effects create a silvery nighttime snow. 
(Please don’t mind if it’s a beat stormy-looking…)  ~Lisa
Supplies:
Cardstock: Reflections (Michaels Stores)
Embossing Ink: Inkssentials
Embossing Powder: ZING! (Silver)
Embossing Folder: Cricut-Cuttlebug (Provocraft)




Starting with a 3.5 x 5 black card base, I stamped the sentiment and floral piece, from the Gina K Designs Stamp TV kit Better With You, with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with Hero Arts silver embossing powder.  I lined the stamped piece with an embossed silver cardstock from Create & Craft and then attached all to a black card base.  I chose simple embellishments in the right hand corner to balance everything out.  The beauty of silver against black doesn't need much! ~Colleen



I used Gold and Silver Delicata Ink to stamp the ornaments and to create the
sheet underneath. 


I used Silver Delicata Ink with clear embossing powder to create this background.
This is one of my most favorite cards I've made. I just love how it turned out.  ~Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT & Guests

No comments:

Post a Comment