Friday, June 10, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #22-2016

Today's C.A.S.E A Card Challenge:




This flower and sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I stamped and colored the lily and smaller flowers with my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils and fussy cut them out.  I used my MFT dies to cut out the shapes for the background.  I stamped the sentiment and used the banner die to cut out the sentiment.  I used a pink stamp to color the edges to make them stand out and added a few gems. ~Paulyne


I used my silhouette to cut out the flower and elements. I used my watercolor set to color them.
More information on my blog www.craftconfectionery.com ~Denise Soffa



The C.A.S.E. card challenge. For this one I will go over what items I changed from the picture. To start with on the left side where it looks like it could be paper or washi tape, I used embossing paste colored it with Prima Artisan Powder Parthenay. I used Tim Holtz  chevron stencil . then I used 3 flowers instead of the one and instead of using a heart I used a Butterfly which I covered with my clear spectrum noir sparkle marker. I also changed and cornered punched both the top and bottom of the base card on the right side. The ribbon and the flag piece and the craft stock I stamped the sentiment on were kept the same as the card in photo. I also used foam to give dimension to the center piece and the sunflowers even the butterfly has foam under its center. to attach the ribbon I did cut a slit on the fold with exacto knife so I could attach ribbon on the front of the card and hide ends with the craft piece in the center. That way when you open the card it has a clean look inside. The stamp sentiment is from Impression Obsession Fight Like A Girl stamp set. ~Tantalaya


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT and Guests

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job and very inspirational words on those stamps.

    ReplyDelete