Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wow Wednesday 42-2018

Wednesdays are always a challenge for me because I really like bling so most of my cards already have it!  But I did find one to spice up for Fall!

Here is my card before the "Wow":





And here is my card after:




I started my original card with a card topper from Hot Off the Press in copper.  I sponged the topper with distress inks (Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, and Marigold).  The edges were sponged with Frayed Burlap.  I spritzed it lightly with water and let it dry.  I used a red marker on the edge of the sentiment.  I made a card base from red card stock.

To "wow" the card I used my trusty Undo and removed the sentiment and the panel from the red card base.  I tied a gold ribbon to the panel and placed it back on the card base.  I put foam tape behind the sentiment so it would stand out and added red enamel dots. I think I like the bling much better! ~ Gracie

1 comment: