Saturday, October 6, 2018

Scene It Saturday 40-2018



Saturday is our day for a card with a scene.  Using a stamp that is a scene makes this a easy technique to do.


This cool old truck is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company's March 2018 Kit of the Month called Stay Classy.  I stamped it on a wood print paper from a Crate Paper 6 x 6 paper pad.  I stamped it with Versafine black ink and heat set it before coloring with colored pencils.  I blended those with Gamsol.  The wood print shows through the colors which is a nice effect.  The sentiment is from another Unity set called For the Guys and was stamped on the same wood print paper.  I cut out the image with a stitched oval die and mounted it on checked paper.  That paper came from a Jen Hadfield set called Warm and Cozy.  I love doing masculine cards and this one shows it is easy to come together. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment