Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Card a Day Challenge Week 4 October - WOW Wednesday

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to Card a Day Challenge for October! This month is All Things Fall, and today is WOW Wednesday, where we take a previous card and step it up a notch! My card today is based off of the card I had done for Sweet and Simple Sunday.  Here is my WOW card:



















This time I stamped the leaf 6 times in bold colors and then added the 2nd layer in gold embossing. I added gold embossing around the rim of the card and then placed my gold die cut sentiment over it. The sentiment was the perfect compliment because it blended in nicely with the focal point. I placed my piece over kraft card stock because I wanted this to have an organic look.

That's all for today, see you tomorrow!

Colleen





















No comments:

Post a Comment