Saturday, October 20, 2018

Scene it Saturday 42-2018

It wouldn't be October without a Halloween scene!

Here is today's card:





The image and sentiment were received from a friend.  I carefully trimmed out the windows and trimmed the door to open and placed orange card stock behind the image.  I then colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  The pumpkins were trimmed from a small strip of Halloween paper and adhered by the house.  I die cut a moon from orange glitter card stock and used spiced marmalade distress ink to put a halo around the moon.  I attached the sentiment with pop dots.  Y'all have a wonderful Halloween and I will see you next month! ~ Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Love those haunted houses, and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and the rafia around the bottom is perfect.

    ReplyDelete