Monday, October 22, 2018

Card a Day Challenge for October Week 4 - Mistletoe Monday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to another day of Card a Day Challenges for October. The theme for this month is All Things Fall and today is Mistletoe Monday where we create a holiday card using the theme of the month. Here is my card:



I decided to go with an organic, almost rustic look, while respecting the traditional colors of Christmas. My background is a 3D woodgrain embossing folder from the newest Tim Holtz collection. I added some distress ink to give it a realistic woodgrain look. I used the "JOY" die sentiment from an older Concord & 9th release and then stamped "to you and yours" inside the wreath that is shaped like an "O". So clever! I finished with a few Nuvo drops around the wreath, and that's it!

Thanks for stopping by,

Colleen

1 comment: