Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday 41-2018

Hi Crafty Friends! It's Sue back this week as the designer here at Card A Day Challenge. 


The theme for October is “All Things Fall” and the color scheme is orange, browns and reds.  For Sweet and Simple Sunday, the challenge is to create a clean and simple card using this month’s theme and/or color scheme.  

Here's my card


I started with an A2 card panel and randomly stamped leaves from Stampin’ Up’s French Foliage stamp set with Hero Arts Tangerine, Strawberry and Cup O’Joe inks. I added some Cup O’Joe ink to the edges of the orange and red leaves. I also did some second generation stamping using Cup O’Joe to add a bit of dimension to the panel. I cut a strip 1 7/8” wide and adhered to towards the bottom of the card base. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP’s Script Thanks die and scraps of orange and brown cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by. Please drop by tomorrow, when I'll have a new card for Mistletoe Monday.

sue

1 comment:

  1. Great simple card. I like the way the reds and browns work on those leaves.

    ReplyDelete