Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thursday in 3D 32-2018

I kept the school theme by making a box of crayons for my 3_D project.



I found a crayon box on the Cricut cartridge called Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  This has a lot of different types of containers and this one was perfect for what I wanted. I did make the front opening a little deeper by slicing an oval shape on the front before I cut it.  The crayons themselves came from Seasame Street - Elmo's Party and I sized them to fit in the box.  I put a strip on the inside to mount 3 of the crayons on and offset them from the others glued to the back.  The sentiment was one I found from an internet search for quotes about crayons. The original used classroom instead of family but since I am not a teacher, changing it slightly makes it easy for me to send to a member of my family. - Denise

2 comments: