Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thursday in 3D


Thursday In 3D
Cards or projects that are 3D


April theme is spring florals.
 Color scheme is pastels.
 Technique: watercoloring

Today's card features Dare 2B Artzy papers and stamps.  I created a stand up card using an A2 size card base.  It folds nicely into a corresponding envelope.  I started with a white card base, the bottom flat and top scored and folded in half.  This allows the card to stand up.  The floral paper is Dare 2B Artzy, trimmed and layered onto pink and orange cardstock (bottom panel). I trimmed two strips of card stock, orange and pink and adhered each to the card top, while allowing the fold to remain free to move. I sprayed a piece of watercolor paper and applied watercolor (Gansai Tambi Pearl Colors) using the "wet on wet" technique.  I stamped the sentiment and the chair (Dare 2B Artzy) with Versafine CLAIR Morning Mist ink and adhered to pink cardstock.  I applied adhesive to the bottom only of the top of the card base.  I added two images to illustrate how this 3D technique works.  ~ Kimberly



2 comments:

  1. Really nice card. I have a stamp with a chair similar to that, so I might have to come up with that saying to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I bought the set because I liked the chair.

    ReplyDelete