Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Technique Tuesday 15-18

Oh, today was fun!!  Spring, florals, pastels, and watercoloring!  Here is the video link for inspiration:

SSS Kaleidoscope Background Distress Ink Faux Watercolor | CTD466

And here is my card:



I started off with white watercolor paper and cut it to 5 x 3 3/4 in.  I used several flowers from Forever in Time Sunshine Daises stamp set.  After arranging them with my Misti, I stamped them with clear Versamark ink and used white Ranger embossing powder.  I also stamped my sentiment at the same time on pink cardstock.  The sentiment is from an Altenew set.  The die cut is one I received as a Christmas gift to use with a planner (which I don't do) but I have been trying to think out of the box with the dies.  I diecut Agenda three times and layered them for dimension.  I sponged my panel directly with my Tim Holtz Distress Inks minis (Spun Sugar, Seedless Preserves, and Tumbled Glass).  I spritzed the heck out of my paper then blotted it with a paper towel.  I let it dry (takes awhile with watercolor paper - it's thicker).  I attached the Agenda with a S'U fine tip glue pin and attached the sentiment with pop dots.  It's all on the same pink cardstock as the sentiment and on a white cardstock base.  It's fun!  Go try it!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I love the dreamy look the background has and the use of that die cut word as part of a birthday card is a great one.

    ReplyDelete