Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday

Hi, Kimberly here as this week's CADC Designer.

April theme is spring florals. 

Color scheme is pastels. 

 Technique is : watercoloring (use inks, paints or other markers).  

Each card this week will be colored using a different medium.  

Today's card features the cone stamp set by Stampendous.  Since I like bright bold colors, pastels present a challenge,  The stamp set came with a sheet containing stencils and masks.  I used the masks and VersaFine Clair Black Ink to stamp the floral pattern.  This ink is new to me and it is amazing.  I applied the ink one time to achieve a crisp clear image on the watercolor paper using my MISTI stamp tool.  I used Tombow Markers and a waterbrush to color the images and background.  ~ Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment