Saturday, April 21, 2018

Scene it Saturday 16-2018

WOW - my week here has already come to an end. I hope that you've enjoyed my cards this week. I have one last card here for you.


The theme for April is Spring Florals and the color scheme is pastels. For Scene it Saturday, the theme is to create a scene card. 

Here's my card



I looked through my collection of 6x6 paper packs for some pastel colored florals. I found three different printed papers. I stamped some trees from Simon Says STAMP One with Nature stamp set onto the printed paper. I fussy cut the trees. I used Simon Says STAMP Stitched Slopes and Hills dies to cut a sloped mask. I then inked up the panel with the mask in place, with distress inks – shabby shutters for the grass and salty ocean for the sky. I positioned the trees to create the scene. It felt like something was “missing”, so I added a flock of birds using Lavinia Stamps Birds stamp set. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for keeping me company this week. See you next month.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment