Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Technique Tuesday 16-2018

Hi! It's Sue back with another card for you this week.


The theme for April is Spring Florals and the color scheme is pastels. For Technique Tuesday, the challenge is to use this month’s technique – watercoloring. 

Here's my card.



I used Altenew’s Adore You stamp set, stamped onto watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and blended the ink with a waterbrush. I fussy cut the flowers and leaves out. For the background of the card, I used Cuttlebug’s Chicken Wire embossing folder with kraft cardstock. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Layered Topiary stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.
sue

1 comment:

  1. Sue, Those flowers look just like they are floating down from the sky. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete