Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Technique Tuesday 12-2018

It's Sue, back again with another card for you today.


The theme for March is all things plaid and the color scheme is either green and silver or gold and black. The technique for Technique Tuesday for March is foiling. I don’t own any fancy foiling machines so I had to improvise.  Here's my card.



I used  Echo Park’s Magical Plaid Stencil with a glue pen and gilding flakes (Cosmic Shimmer) to create a panel  2.375” x 3.5”. I cut some gold cardstock 2.625” x 3.75”. Initially, I was going to mat the plaid panel. However, I like the look of offsetting the two panels. The sentiment uses Simon Says STAMP Painted Thanks die. I put everything on a black panel. Here's a close-up.


Thanks for stopping by today. Come back tomorrow, and I'll have another card for you.

1 comment: