Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday 12-2018

Hi! It's Sue. I'll be here all week with some cards for you. 


The theme for March is all things plaid and the color scheme is either green and silver or gold and black. For Sweet and Simple Sunday, the theme is to create a clean and simple card. Here's my card.


I used Lawn Fawn Gingham Backdrops, Recollections Backyard Table and Echo Park Magical Plaid Stencil, with Versamark ink and gold embossing powder on black cardstock.  I cut 3.25” x 1” strips from each along with a piece of black and gold patterned paper. I used some grey and white patterned paper for the background. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches’ Salutations stamp set, gold embossed on black cardstock and cut into a banner.

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment