Monday, March 26, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 13-2018

This card uses something that I almost threw away.



Since this month's theme is everything plaid, I decided to use some of my washi tape to make a plaid pattern.  I covered a 4 x 5 1/4 black panel with a green foil, a gold and a gold dot washi tape leaving some gaps between to show the black.  I meant to use this as a background, but it was much too busy looking for my taste and I was gong to just throw it away and start over.  Instead I took my 2 inch round punch and punched a couple of circles from the panel.  I mounted those on gold foil paper along with a black circle with the sentiment heat embossed in gold.  The sentiment came from a Unity set called Conspiracy of Love, October 2017 KOM. I rimmed a card front with the same green foil washi used in the plaid and then layered the gold panel on top of that. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment