Saturday, March 3, 2018

Scene it Saturday 09-2018

The scene for my card is one up in the air.


I started by cutting a card base on my Cricut so that the cute little heart would be cut out in the corner.  I then cut a wavy line on a piece of scrap paper to use as a mask and starting at the top sponged on Distress Ink, then moved it down and sponged again, repeating that down the face of the card front.  I stamped the plane from a Local King Rubber stamp called Up and Away using red ink, then cut it out with a matching die. I placed it where I could use a stamp from a Unity Stamp set called Heart Flutter to look like skywriting behind it (also stamped in red) and popped it up on foam dots. I put the plaid paper (from Authentique Adventrue) on the inside of the card to peek through the cut out and the heart that was cut out in the opposite corner with the sentiment.  A good card for my son who is a pilot. - Denise



1 comment: