Monday, November 14, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #40-2016

Glizty and Glamorous describes our Mistletoe Mondays 
this month!

Gracie has done an outstanding job with this card-


Glitz and Glamour!  If you want to try a fun technique get some glue and guilding flakes!  I die cut my ornaments with some scrap cardstock, covered them with Nuvo Glue, and made a mess on my table with gold flakes.  Gather up the mess, you can reuse them!  I mounted them on black cardstock with a strip of red cardstock, die cut a snowflake from vellum, and the Noel sentiment and guilded it as well. ~Gracie 

Tantalaya wows with not one, but two creations-



I have two card for this one because can you really have enough glitter? I used the large medallion stamp from Stampin Up!, and on the 1st card which is the thick Gold on the kraft cardstock I used heat and stick powder to attach the glitter. Just make sure you heat it a second time to make sure the glitter is set in. The second version is on white card stock and on this one I used an embossing powder that had sparkle but wasn't fully glitter. Now this one is nice but I have to admit I like the chunky better even though you can have a major mess with the glitter. As the wise Jennifer McGuire has said get you some swiffer clothes it really does pick up the glitter. - Tantalaya

What fun to add all this glitz to the holiday.  Try adding some to your cards - Denise






1 comment:

  1. I have a tip about glitter! You can open up a little can of play dough! Just roll it around and it picks up the glitter and your daughter (or in my case granddaughters) get sparkly play dough!

    ReplyDelete