Saturday, November 12, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #39-2016

A different kind of inspiration photo today-

Let's see what part inspired Kimberly- 

I have a surprise for you today!  Since I live in New England, I thought the children on the swing should have a nice fall harvest scene to look at.  Fall is in full swing here in N.E. with all of the harvest fairs and fall festivals.  The stamp is by Northwood.  It is stamped with versafine onyx black ink on bristol card stock.  I colored the images with water based markers and a waterbrush.  I added some shimmer to the focal points with a Spectrun Nior Clear sparkle brush pen.  I adhered the image to yellowish card stock.  The card is just short of an A2 as I cut it down to the image size.- Kimberly

Robbie found different inspiration- 

This is a great photo to highlight a special friendship so that is what I went with for my card.  All supplies are Stampin’ Up.  When I looked at the picture besides the special friendship I saw the grasses and the purple in the dress.  So I went with that idea.  I used the flourish from the First Sight stamp set and stamped in onto a piece of Whisper White card stock that measures 4” x 5 ¼” using Wild Wasabi ink.  I stamped it several times to fill in the space.  I attached this to a Wild Wasabi card stock that measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and is scored on the long side at 4 ¼”.  I took a strip of Whisper White card stock that measures 1 ½” x 4 ¼” and using Perfect Plum ink I stamped the sentiment from the set.  I cut it out and used the Trio Corner punch to punch the opposite corners.  I cut a piece of Perfect Plum card stock that measures 1 ¾” x 4 ¼” and punched the same opposite corners as the sentiment piece.  I mounted the sentiment piece onto the Perfect Plum piece.   Take a piece of Tear & Tape and adding it to the back,   Cut a piece of Gold Thread and loop it  on the back using the Tear & Tape to hold it in place.  This was added to the card base using dimensionals.  A great card for a special friend!- Robbie

I just love the inspiration days because the designers come up with such different cards based on what they see or feel looking at the photo.  Kimberly and Robbie have done a great job this week and I look forward to seeing them next month with more of their designs.- Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment