Sunday, November 13, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #40-2016

Clean and Simple using leaves, trees, or silhouettes. 

Tantalaya starts with this elegant example-

I loved the simplicity of this card. I used Vintage Leaves from Stampin' Up!, Versafine ink, sentiment from penny black Treasured Sentiments set, and clear embossing powder and you get a high impact with little work. I think this card would make a great gift set. I could see doing a leaf or two on the envelope to match. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did making it.- Tantalaya


Now comes Gracie with this lovely card-

Clean and simple means I get to play with the distress inks :) I stamped the tree limbs (Inkadinkadoo Delicate Branches) with Me mentor Luxe Richard Cocoa ink.  The sentiment is also stamped with the same brown ink (sorry-can't remember the source).  I masked the sun with a cut out circle and sponged Tim Holtz Distress inks Dried Marigold, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Fired Brick, Salty Ocean and Weathered Wood.  I lightly spritzed with water. I love the Fall look. ~ Gracie 

I really like nature in cards, so the cards the designers are doing really speak to me.  Great job Tantalaya and Gracie.

1 comment: