Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Technique Tuesday 40-2019

It's Tuesday!  Sit back, relax, drink a little pumpkin latte and watch a Jennifer McGuire video!

Here is the link:


And here is my card:


These cards are so pretty because they an be easily displayed but they lay flat for mailing!  The hardest part for me is measuring and scoring - I always have to be sure and do it twice before I actually do it!  I used burnt orange card stock from Fun Stamper's Journey and a fall patterned paper from Creative Memories.  I die cut the leaves and the "Thankful" from glitter card stock (bronze for the leaves and orange for the Thankful).  I used a scrap of patterned card stock and stamped "For You" from Simon Says Stamp with Espresso memento ink.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I like how that middle leaf appears to be floating in mid-air. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete