Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 43-2019

Hello and Happy Sunday!  It's Gracie here this week as your designer.  Today we start off with our Sweet & Simple card.  Our theme for November is Thankful and our colors are navy blue, burgundy, burnt orange and peach.

Here is my card:


I started with a House Mouse stamp and stamped the image on white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe ink.  I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers and added glitter to the leaves with a clear glitter Spectrum Noir pen.  I fussy cut the image and placed it on a dark yellow striped card stock in my scraps with Art Glitter Glue.  I die cut the "thankful" sentiment from the same background card stock and touched it up with the Spectrum Noir glitter pen.  I cut a panel from a piece of Graphic45 card stock and glued the sentiment.  I stamped the "for you..." sentiment with Love Letters Memento ink.  I placed the small panel on navy blue card stock and attached it to the larger panel with foam tape.  I used navy blue card stock as my card base.  I added some deep red rhinestones for embellishment with Art Glitter Glue.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. You do such a great job with those adorable house mouse stamps.

    ReplyDelete