Saturday, October 5, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 39-2019

Happy Saturday!  I hope you have had a wonderful week and have a happy weekend!  Today we will make a card that stands out (3-D or Dimensional).  I chose to make a Joy Fold card.

Here is my card:




Joy Fold cards have been around awhile and are really fun and easy to make.  The base is a A2 size card with the front panel trimmed in half.  The second part is a 3 1/2 x 4 inch card.  I used dark red card stock for the card bases and went through my scraps stash and found some card stock I thought coordinated well.  Each part of the cards are covered in the coordinating paper.  I stamped the images (I am unsure where the set is from - it is small with just the sentiment, pumpkin and leaves) using Espresso memento ink.  I colored the pumpkin using Spectrum Noir markers.  I attached the smaller card to the larger card using Art Glitter Glue.

I have had fun this week!  I will be back next week with more Fall cards!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment