Monday, October 7, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 40-2019

It's Monday and time to make a Christmas or Holiday card!  I tried to stick with the color theme!

Here is my card:


While searching through my stamps I found a simple little pine cone with a bough (unbranded from China) and stamped it three times using my MISTI with Brown Memento ink on craft card stock.  I colored the pine cones brown and the boughs green using Spectrum Noir markers.  I tore the edges and inked them with Antique Photo Distress Oxide ink.  I added the sentiment from Raisin Boat  using Red Memento ink.  I placed the panel on another panel of dark red card stock with Art Glitter Glue and used craft card stock as my card base.  I added Wink of Stella in gold to the pine cones and silver to the boughs.  I tied a bow from twine and attached it with a glue dot.  Simple and festive!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I really like the torn and distressed look on your panel. I also need to remember to use different color inks for my sentiments as this one is so striking in red.

    ReplyDelete