Saturday, October 12, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 40-2019

It's Saturday and time to make a 3-D card or card that stands out!  Today I went with an easel.

Here is my card:


Glitter glitter everywhere...  I found a pretty pumpkin print card stock but it just looked so dull so I got out the Sticky embossing powder and covered a panel with Versamark ink and heat set it.  I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter and again heat set.  I attached two large red metallic leafs with a glue gun.  I stamped my sentiments on orange card stock using Brown memento ink and heat set with clear embossing powder.  I made an easel card base using a dark red card stock and attached the panel with Art Glitter Glue.  I attached the sentiments with foam tape.  It's really prettier in person.

I have had fun making Fall cards and hope I have inspired you.  I will be back next month.  Happy Fall, Y'all!!!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Those Dazzling Diamonds sound very interesting and I am sure are great in person.

    ReplyDelete