Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Sketch Wednesday 39-2019

I love Wednesdays!  I don't have to think so much!!  Here is our sketch for October:


And here is my card:


I started my card with a craft brown card stock base.  I added a panel of dark brown.  I went through my stash and found a red and brown striped paper (Creative Memories from way back in the day - yes, I am a paper hoarder...).  I stamped a twig wreath from Raisin Boat on light brown card stock with Espresso Memento ink then stamped the leaves and bow from the same set using red, orange and yellow inks.  I fussy cut the wreath and bow and attached it to the patterned paper with foam tape and trimmed it into a tag shape.  I attached it to white card stock with Art Glitter Glue and trimmed again before adding it to the card to make it more sturdy.    I stamped the sentiment with Espresso ink on the light brown card stock and attached it to the card with Art Glitter Glue then added the tag using foam tape.  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment