Thursday, October 10, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 40-2019

Who's ready for a mood board?  This one makes me want to take a trip to the coffee shop!!


Here is my card:


I started today's card with a digital image from Dearie Dolls.  I tried something a little different - I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers AND my Prismacolor pencils to add a little more depth.  I trimmed the panel and rounded the corners and placed it on a panel of brown card stock cut using a Pink and Main stitched rectangle.  I placed the panel on a green patterned card stock and used orange card stock as my card base.  I added some red enamel dots for embellishment.  ~  Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Gracie. Did you use the markers first and then go over parts with the pencils? I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Markers first. Had so much fun coloring :)

    ReplyDelete