Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 40-2019

Hello and Happy Sunday!  It's October - the days are getting shorter, the nights are getting cooler!  This month our theme is Fall Everywhere and our colors are rust, orange, brown and red.  Today we start with our Sweet & Simple card!


Who doesn't love House Mouse??  My card started with an image stamped on white card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  The image is colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  I die cut the image with a Pink and Main stitched rectangle and a panel one size larger with gold card stock.  I found a gold checkered card stock in my scraps and placed it on a card base just a shade lighter than the panel.  I stamped the sentiment from Raisin Boat using Orange Memento ink.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I really like your House Mouse cards. They are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete