Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Technique Tuesday 31-2019

Hello again and welcome to Technique Tuesday!  Today we are playing with stencils and ink!  Here is the link to a Jennifer McGuire YouTube video:


And here is my card:


I had a blast playing with this technique!  Any excuse to get out the inks is a good excuse!  I die cut an apple using my Silhouette Cameo and lightly adhered it to the center of my white card stock panel.  I sponged Candy Apple and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink around the apple somewhat lightly.  I followed with a second stencil and again sponged the same inks.  It seemed too dark so I very lightly spritzed it with water and waited for it to dry before removing the apple.  I stamped the sentiment from Technique Tuesday in the center of a narrow white strip and mounted the strip on black card stock.  I positioned it on the panel with foam tape.  I placed the panel on red card stock (claiming temporary memory lapse - should have been yellow!)  I used a white card base.  Perfect for a teacher!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Your card is darling and I hope I can do justice to the technique.

    ReplyDelete