Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Sketch It Wednesday 27-2019

It's Wednesday!  Today we have a sketch!  We are still using a Patriotic theme and our colors are red, white and blue. 

Here is the sketch for today:


And here is my card:



I really like sketches.  They give me a good starting point!  I just got this stamp set from China.  I stamped the images on white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and heat embossed with Whispers clear embossing powder.  I die cut the images with a generic scalloped circle set.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped the second sentiment on blue card stock and trimmed it out and placed it on white card stock.  I went through my stash and found two red and white prints.  I placed them on a light blue panel.  I adhered the scalloped circles and the sentiment with foam tape.  I used red card stock to make the card base.  He looks like a happy pig to me!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment