Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Technique Tuesday 28-2019

It's Tuesday!  Time to work with a new technique!  Today we have a video from Jennifer McGuire for inspiration:


And here is my card:



This card was just fun to make!  I love Jennifer McGuire's videos!  I started the card with a generic stamp set from China.  I stamped the image and "Congratulations" on white card stock and the "On Your Anniversary" on light blue card stock using Red Memento ink.  I used a stitched circle die to die cut the image and colored the rose with Spectrum Noir markers.  I die cut a scalloped edge circle and attached the image with Art Glitter Glue.  I created a belly band with vellum and attached the circle with red line tape. placed the light blue panel on a white panel then trimmed red triangles and attached to the back of the panel with red line tape and used my bone folder to fold the triangles over the sentiment on the panel.  I placed the "Congratulations" sentiment on a slightly darker blue card stock and attached it to the lower part of the panel with foam tape.  I added a few small clear rhinestones.  I attached the panel to a white card stock base and applied the belly band.  I think it makes a really elegant card!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment