Friday, July 12, 2019

Color Me Friday 28-2019

It's Friday and today we color using our colors for the month - red, white and blue!

Here is my card:


A couple of months ago a friend sent me a cute card with these cows - we live next to a dairy and have cows on our farm.  I just loved it and found the stamp set from China.  I ordered it and just received it 2 months later.  Took a while but they are just too danged cute!  I stamped the images on white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I bent the "Happy Birthday" sentiment before stamping to curve it using my MISTI.  I stamped the second sentiment on a strip of red card stock.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.  I trimmed the white panel into thirds and placed it on blue card stock with foam tape.  I applied the second sentiment to the lower third with foam tape.  I placed the blue panel on a white panel, then placed the panel on a red card stock base.  They look ready to party 'till the cows come home!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: