Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Sketch It Wednesday 28-2019

It's Wednesday!  Time to play with a sketch!  Our theme is "Patriotic" and our colors are red, white and blue!

Here is our sketch:




And here is my card:


I have two cats.  Mr. Myles is a sweet, sweet gray striped cat who loves everyone but is afraid of his shadow.  And then there is the hellion - Miracle - my crazy white cat that is the reason Mr. Myles is afraid of his shadow... unless it is thundering or there are fireworks - then Miracle is the chicken cat!  When I was trying to think of what I wanted to do with this card she was tormenting Mr. Myles until it started raining.  Soooo, I busted out the Tim Holtz Crazy Cat stamps, sentiment and the accessories.  I stamped the two cats and other images on white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe Ink and embossed with clear Whispers embossing powder.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.  I then used a scalloped circle to cut out both cats.  I fussy cut the hat, the bow tie and flag and adhered them to the cats with Art Glitter Glue.  I cut two rectangles from blue and red glitter card stock and adhered it to a blue card stock base.  It just looked too plain so I went back and die cut a frame and placed over the glitter card stock.  I then added the circles with Art Glitter Glue.  I trimmed the sentiment and placed it on red glitter card stock and adhered it to the card with foam tape.  Fun!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment