Saturday, July 20, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 29-2019

On Saturdays this year we are doing dimensional cards such as box cards, shaker cards, etc.  I love making box cards and svgcuts.com has some wonderful ones.




This is called vintage gas pump and made a great card for my father this year.  The patterned papers are from Echo Park and called Off Road.  I had a brad for the font which was perfect in my stash.  The flat woven ribbon was also from my stash.  I printed the back on my computer and attached one of the images from the patterned paper with washi tape to cover up the punch line.  Underneath it reads "Yep, that means you are old".  I love these box cards because they make such an impression and the cut files from svgcuts.com always work perfectly along with having videos to show you how to put them together. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment