Thursday, July 4, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 27-2019

Hello again and Happy Thursday! Today we will use a mood board for inspiration.


Happy Independence Day!!!!  I love this picture!  So vintage patriotic!  Here is my card:


This card started with the hat stamped image I received in a swap.  It was stamped with red ink on white card stock.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers then fussy cut it and sponged the edges with Antique Photo Distress ink.  I went through my stash in my Scraprack and found the constitution which is vellum.  I adhered it to white card stock and fussy cut it and sponged the edges also.  I die cut a circle from mirror gold card stock and glued the hat and constitution down on a bright blue panel.  I added the white sequin stars and some small clear rhinestones.  I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz using clear Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold Stampin' Up embossing powder.  I tied the red and white ribbon around the panel then popped the sentiment on using foam tape.  I placed the blue panel on a red panel then used white card stock for the card base.  It's pretty patriotic!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment