Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Technique Tuesday 22-2019

It's Sue and I'm the designer this week. Hope you're having a good week so far. I have a new card for you.


The theme for May is celebrating Mom and the color scheme is metallic, kraft and white.  For Technique Tuesday this month, it’s designer’s choice. I chose the emboss resist technique. Here is a link to Catherine Pooler demonstrating this technique. 

Here's my card



I started with Impression Obsession’s Cover-A-Card Flourishes stamp and inked it up with Versamark ink. I stamped onto an A2 card panel that I had treated with an anti-static bag. I applied white embossing powder and heat set it. I added color using Hero Arts inks (bubble gum, cornflower) and Simon Says STAMP’s Hydrangea inks. I wiped off any ink that was on the embossed areas with a clean cloth. I trimmed the panel slightly so that when adhered to an A2 cardbase, a small white border can be seen. The sentiment was stamped onto a scrap strip of pink cardstock, using Hero Arts Happy Mother’s Day stamp set and white embossing powder which was heat set.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you tomorrow.

1 comment: