Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sketch It Wednesday 18-2019

Happy May Day Wednesday!  Time to play with a sketch!






And here is my version:




I started today's card by searching through my 6 x 6 papers to find some that coordinated.  I found three really pretty patterned reds.  I die cut the first two panels using rectangular stitch dies from Pink and Main.  I added a white doily die cut that is a Silhouette file.  I die cut the arrow tag and a smaller rectangle from the Pink and Main set.  I stamped my sentiment from Raison Boat on the small rectangle using Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe ink.  I tied a black satin ribbon around the panels and doily and tied a small bow.  I adhered the arrow tag and attached the sentiment tag using foam tape.  I die cut two flourishes using gold card stock and adhered them with Art Glitter glue.  As an afterthought I went back and added the butterfly using foam tape and flower stamens as antennae.  It's a little busy but I like it!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment