Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 19-2019

Hello and welcome to a new week!  Happy May 4th - May the Fourth Be With You! (Grand kids are having fun at a Star Wars party today!)  It's Gracie here as your designer this week and we are starting off with our Sweet & Simple Sunday!  Our theme this month is Mothers and our colors are metallics, craft, and white.

Here is my card:


I started my card with a House Mouse stamp and a sentiment from Some More Fun.  I stamped the images on white card stock with clear Versamark ink and used silver Stampabilities heat set embossing powder.  I fussy cut the image after coloring with Spectrum Noir markers.  I went through my scrap box and found a pale orange with polka dot paper and used it as the top panel.  I placed the image on the panel with foam tape.  I added the sentiment and die cut a green bow adding clear Wink of Stella.  I used the same green as the second panel and white card stock as a card base.  There you have it!  Sweet & Simple!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment