Saturday, May 18, 2019

Scene It Saturday 20-2019

I did an outdoor scene for today's card.


I purchased a stamp set at Mega Meet from Local King Rubber called Peaceful Neighbors.  You use these stamps by applying markers to the whole stamp and stamping on glossy paper.  After I stamped the deer and fawn, I cut out a mask and covered the images.  I used another purchase from the Meet to blend Distress Oxide inks for the background.  Life Changing Brushes by Picket Fence are truly so great to blend inks and since I bought a set of various sizes, it allowed me to do some smaller areas. I cut an opening in a Kraft card base.  I cut the trees using a die from Gina Marie and used the small brush to distress the trees with a gray ink.  I attached it to the back of the opening and decided that it needed to be stiffer, so I cut another one to back the first one.  I also cut a tree out of the middle so that you could see the deer better. 
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment