Friday, May 10, 2019

Freestyle Friday 19-2019

Happy Friday!  Your work week is just about done!  Today is Freestyle Friday and I had a good time making my card today!!!

Here is my card:



I didn't do my usual A2!  I also didn't make an easel card!  Instead I chose to make a 5 x 5 inch card with some lovely vintage look card stock.  The paper is double sided and I used both sides.  The first panel is a light green card stock.  I added a second panel of the reverse of the card base.  Then I had fun!  I added a strip of lace, two strips of round pearls over the lace, a strip of pearl leaves with rhinestones below the lace, and a vintage picture mounted on the light green card stock.  I made a banner of the light green card stock and stamped the sentiment from Raison Boat with clear Versamark ink and heat set silver embossing powder.  I added it to the card then added a pink bow to the center and several silver roses.  I made an envelope to match.  I fear it will have to be mailed as a package due to weight!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: