Monday, May 6, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 19-2019

Merry Ho Ho!  Time to make another holiday card! 

Here is my card:



I printed a digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps on craft paper along with my sentiment.  Then I settled down in my chair for awhile and spent time relaxing coloring my image with Prismacolor pencils.  I colored his cup with a gold marker.  I fancy cut him and added him to a mirror gold card stock panel using foam tape.  I backed the sentiment with green card stock and used cardinal card stock as my card base.  I added steam rising from the cup with a fine tip marker.  If you haven't colored on craft paper it is really fun - you get such a different look.  I think he is so sweet!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. He is really sweet. I guess I don't color much on craft paper, I usually just stamp or stamp and emboss.

    ReplyDelete