Friday, May 31, 2019

Color Me Friday 22-2019

Wow - already Friday? Time sure flies by. It's Sue and my week as the designer is almost over.


The theme for May is celebrating Mom and the color scheme is metallic, kraft and white. The challenge for Color Me Friday is to use this month’s color scheme. What better way to celebrate Mom than with flowers.

Here's my card



I used CTMH’s A Flowering Bunch, which I heat embossed with white embossing powder on a 2.5” x 5.5” kraft strip.  To add a bit of sparkle and metallic sheen, I added color with glitter gel pens.

Here's a close-up



 For an additional metallic touch, I added thin silver strips to the kraft strip. The sentiment, from Hero Arts Happy Mother’s Day stamp set, was heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

Thanks for popping by. I'll have my last card of the week tomorrow. Hope to see you then.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried glitter gel pens, but they look great on this card.

    ReplyDelete