Saturday, May 11, 2019

Scene It Saturday 19-2019

Happy Saturday!  Time to make a scene...

Here is my card:



I have a friend who sent me some beautiful die cuts and included a lovely acetate frame.  I used the frame as my "scene" today.  I started the card by stamping "Wonderful" on a grey and white patterned card stock with clear Versamark ink using heat set silver embossing powder.  I placed the frame on the card stock using velum tape.  I cut a light green card stock strip and stamped "You Are So" using black Memento ink.  I attached the strip to another strip of mirror silver card stock and attached it to the panel with foam tape.  I added a butterfly die cut to the strip with foam dots.  I used craft brown card stock as my card base.

I had so much fun making cards for you this week and hope you have had fun joining along.  I wish you all a very Happy Mothers' Day and I will see you next month!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment