Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wow Wednesday 15-18

Yup.  One of my favorite days!  Bring on the bling!  Today we take a "plain" card we have made in the past and jazz it up!

Here is my plain version.  It is a card I made for a challenge.


I really love House Mouse!  But I only have 6 House Mouse stamps.  A friend mailed me some images of hers and this cute little guy was in the stack.  The challenge was to use a House Mouse image with the sentiment and paper chosen for the challenge.  It was all sized for a side or top fold A2 card but I turned everything sideways and made a Z fold card.


And here is my jazzed up version!  First I started with a yellow Spectrum Noir glitter pen and painted the petals and flowers.  Then I added gold glitter tape in stripes.  I also added rhinestones around my mouse and the sentiment.  I used a clear Wink of Stella pen on the dragonflies and carefully peeled them off the card and put pop dots behind them so they would stand out.  All fun and done!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Those gold stripes add a really nice touch and the house mouse is so cute.

    ReplyDelete