Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Technique Tuesday 17-2018

The technique for April is watercoloring.  


I hadn't used my Spectrum Aqua markers for a while and decided this would be good for this technique.  I stamped the image from Unity's Done in Love kit on watercolor paper with Versafine black ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I like to do this since the details of this stamp are small and the embossing tends to keep the colors from bleeding into other areas.  I cut around the image and put it on a mat I cut with a wonky stitched die from Gina Marie Designs.  I couldn't find a good paper to match, so I took a plain card base and colored it with the same two purple watercolor markers I used to color the image.  The sentiment is from the same Unity set. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment