Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thursday in 3D 16-2018

It's Sue back with another card this week. 


The theme for April is Spring Florals and the color scheme is pastels. The creation of a 3D card is a stretch for me. It’s something that I’m not really familiar with. I checked out Pinterest and found a video and templates to make a 3D card at http://www.queenbcreations.net/2014/12/birthday-card-in-a-box.html.  

Here's my card.



I found some pastel printed paper to decorate the box. I used Simon Says STAMP’s Artful Flowers stamp set with white embossing powder for the flowers and stems. I added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a waterbrush. I fussy cut the blooms and stems.  I arranged the flowers in the box. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink on soft yellow cardstock, cut into a banner.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I love box cards and your flowers popping out are sure to brighten anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete