Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday 15-18

Hi, everyone!  It's Gracie here with you for the week!  Spring is blooming out everywhere and it is on our blog, too! 

Today is Sweet and Simple Sunday.  Here is my card:



I started with a plain white card stock base.  I used a white card stock panel (Co'ordinations 110# weight) and cut it to 5 x 3 3/4 in.  I cut a sage green panel 5 1/4 x 4 in.  I stamped the rose from Anthony's Paper Crafts.  The butterfly stamp is from Hero Arts. The sentiment is from Raisin Boat. I used Memento Luxe Black ink and Whispers Clear Gloss embossing powder.  I colored my images with Spectrum Noir markers.  I added 3 white glitter enamel dots to 2 corners.  I have no yellow roses growing in my yard.  I think they will be on my list to the next trip to the nursery! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment