Friday, April 13, 2018

Freestyle Friday 15-18

Since it is Freestyle Friday and I always need birthday cards that is what I chose to do.

Here is my card:



I have no idea where this stamp came from.  Seriously.  I don't remember buying it.  Does that mean I have too many?  No, no, no.  I am not dealing with negativity in my fun space and you can never have enough stamps  :)

I stamped it on white 110# cardstock with Memento Luxe ink and used Whispers clear embossing powder.  I colored the panel with my lightest purple/blue Spectrum Noir pens (HB1-HB3).  I colored the leaves and stems with LG3 and LG4.  I stamped my sentiment from Altenew onto white cardstock.  I trimmed the stamped panel down and mounted it on light yellow paper and tied a dark violet ribbon around it before adhering it.  I used a lavender cardstock base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment: