Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday in 3D 17-2018

3-D cards really make an impression. 
.
I am doing box cards for my family birthdays this year and here is one I did for a great-niece.



This wonderful card is from svgcuts.com.  I have purchased quite a few svg files from there and they always are great to put together. Mary has videos on the site that lead you through everything so that even though they look complicated, they are easy to do.  All the print papers are all from a 6 x 6 pad called So Sophie - Graceful by My Mind's Eye.  The solid purple is from Brazzill and has a pearlized finish.  I cut it on my Cricut Explore and added the message on the front which the Cricut was able to write and makes it easy to personalize cards. Adding gemstones to the tops of the towers gave it some sparkle.  - Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment